Tuesday, May 9, 2017

About Me!

College Graduate!

Yep that's me, Ms. College Graduate better known as Bieutiful Coils, also known as Tosha. Hey Curl Friends and welcome to my very first blog post! I am so excited that you decided to stop by. I am a Naturalista, and I've been natural for 3 and  a half years. I love everything about Natural Hair, the many hairstyles, the different textures, and most importantly the versatility. Being Natural is not an easy thing, especially when you are going through that awkward stage and no hairstyle looks good. Trust and believe patience is definitely key when it comes to managing your natural hair. Be gentle with you hair and take great care of it by using the right products, and most importantly learn your hair. Your hair is one of the most unique things on your body, so do good by your hair and your hair will do good by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment