Monday, May 29, 2017

So lately, I've been sticking to using products from one company, and that company is called Soultanicals. I absolutely love this company and their products! I have never used products before that gets my hair looking as good as it does. One of the many reasons why I love this company is because they are Black owned, secondly, their products are bomb!, and thirdly, they are really nice people and respond to your questions, unlike some other company's who just ignore you.

This past weekend, I co-washed my hair using Soultanicals Sprout Fertile Roots Volumizing Co-Poo. For those who may be new to the whole Natural Hair thing. Co-Wash means to wash only with your hair with Conditioner, leaving the shampoo completely out of the process. This product is a foaming co-wash that thickens and strengthens the hair. The only negative thing I can say about this product is the pump that the product comes out of, other than that it smells amazing and it works really good.

After I applied the co-poo to my hair I detangled my hair then I allowed it to sit for 10 minutes, I then washed my hair and my curls were POPPIN! this product not only cleansed my hair, but elongated my 4B/C curls. I highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment